Does your company already have an IT department but is having a hard time keeping on top of your network issues? Are they acting more like a break/fix department rather than focusing on other technology tasks?
RMM is the proactive, remote tracking of network and computer health. RMM helps to enhance the overall performance of present technical support staff and take advantage of resources in a much better manner.
These RMM tools gather information regarding the applications and hardware operating in your location as well as supply activity reports to the IT service provider, allowing them to resolve any issues.
IT Supervision can offer businesses a Self-Managed Remote Management and Monitoring (RMM) solution. Contact us for a demonstration.
Web-based and mobile dashboard of all desktop assets (physical or virtual)
Advanced performance monitoring
- Disk space
- Patch status
Remote access / console
- Configuration management & enforcement
- OS Patch management
- Third party patch management
- Scheduled preventative maintenance routines
- Integrated Anti-virus and backup management
- Manage Windows and Apple
- Simplicity – Empowers IT with a single pane of glass for managing every desktop, regardless of location or type. Provide user support, routine upgrades and backups from the Evolve IP cloud
- Economics – Reduce costs through remote troubleshooting, and ease of deployment and updating.
- Productivity – Ideal for multi-location organizations with centralized IT to support, configure and deploy desktops and mobile devices from a centralized location.
- Scalability – Easily add or remove desktops of any kind, in any location, as needed to scale with your business.
- Performance – Immediately rectify problems remotely – saving IT time and putting employees back to work quickly.
- Control – Enjoy unmatched control and point-and-click configuration over all services.
- Security – Increases security by applying consistent patching, configuration, Anti-virus and backup standards across all desktops.